Saturday, October 20, 2012

Review: Moo Business Cards from Klout

Recently, I received a perk from Klout for 50 free business cards (plus shipping) from Moo. Shipping was only $5, so I figured why not? I decided to tailor my business cards around my Twitter account and blog, that way I could try to start building a bigger following.

When you create your business cards, you can upload your own images. My cards also have the Klout logo on them (a condition of the perk). I chose a few of my favorite photographs I've taken in the past few years. On the back, I put my name, Twitter handle, blog URL, and email address. I chose the glossy cards, because I thought they would be prettier that way.

This picture doesn't even do them justice! So pretty.
When I received my cards in the mail, I was FLOORED. They were amazing, and way better than I thought they would be! I'm so happy I went with the glossy, and my photographs looked amazing as images on the cards. I think they'll definitely stand out amongst other plain, standard business cards.

I'm so happy I got this perk, and I'll definitely reorder more cards from Moo in the future. They also make postcards, stickers, invitations, etc.

An example of Moo's amazing work!
Do you have business cards? Are they for work or for personal ventures?

**I was given a free product or sample because I'm a Klout influencer. I was under no obligation to receive the sample or talk about this company. I get no additional benefits for talking about the product or company.**

No comments:

Post a Comment