Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Falling for Fall

Cooler weather, crunchy leaves, scarves and sweaters, pumpkin EVERYTHING. I have officially fallen in love with fall!

In past years, I've dreaded this season. Fall meant back to school, trekking through the cold to class, and having to put away my flip flops. But this year I am obsessed with this season. With a full time job and grad school year round, the changing of seasons no longer brings about a feeling of dread. I've since moved away from my school in the mountains, and my only necessary treks in the cold will be from my apartment to the car and from the car into my office. And as for flip flops, I've abandoned those suckers for some adorable boots!


Photo from Southern Living

Fall also comes along with a lot of fun activities. Hay rides, pumpkin patch visits, corn mazes, and haunted houses galore. With my busy schedule, I'm trying my hardest to live fall to its fullest and take time to experience everything it has to offer. I've already been to some haunted attractions, and they really got me into the spirit!

I also love fall fashion. In college I never took the time to dress cutely when it was cold out. I stuck on whatever I could to stay warm (ie jeans, a thermal, and a hoodie) and went on my merry way. Now I'm experimenting with scarves, leggings, and cute coats. I've learned that there is definitely a way to look adorable and still be warm.

How do you feel about fall? Do you have any fall activities that you love to do, or fall clothes that you adore?

No comments:

Post a Comment