Monday, October 1, 2012

My New Project

Welcome to 20-Something Ambition! This is my new project, a blog that details life as a 20-something trying to make my way in this world and follow my dreams.
Photo from Little BGCG

For a little bit of background, I'll give you some details about my life in its current state.
  • My name is Amanda, I'm 22, and I live in Richmond, VA
  • I'm a Virginia Tech graduate, with a bachelor's in Communication (emphasis in PR)
  • I'm employed full-time as a project manager at a major financial company
  • I'm also working on my master's in Public Relations and Marketing through an online program

In this blog, I'll chronicle the ins and outs of life as a 20-something with ambition. From accomplishments to failures, struggles to successes, I'll reveal little lessons that I learn in my everyday life. I'll also be including some other elements, such as makeup, fashion, music, art, travel, and advice.

My goal is to make this blog a resource for 20-something women looking to achieve success and follow their dreams. Will this work? Who knows, but it's worth a shot!


Live with purpose,
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment